We are open for medical training from 05:00 until 14:00 (scheduled appointments with physical therapist or personal trainer)
We are open for training for members from 14:00 until closing time (available time is 90 minutes).Remember to sign up on the list in the reception!
It is mandatory to purchase a training membership.
Protecting against infection during training:
- If you have a cold, flu-like symptoms, or a fever, you can not train at our centre!
- There may be a maximum of 11 people present in total; 8 in the training room and 3 in the warm-up room.
- In the warm-up room, maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters.
- In the training room, maintain a minimum distance of 1 meter.
- It is mandatory to use a towel in the training room.
- Please use gloves. Wash your hands before putting on the gloves, and after you take them off. Use antibacterial liquid on the gloves between each exercise.
- Dry off all surfaces you have touched.
- The wardrobes may be used. Maximum 4 people in the wardobe / 2 people in the sauna / 1 person in the shower.
Thank you for helping protecting against infection!
|Day||Open for medical training
(scheduled appointment with physical therapist or private trainer)
|Training for members|
|Monday||05:00 - 14:00||14:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||05:00 - 14:00||14:00 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||05:00 - 14:00||14:00 - 20:00|
|Thursday||05:00 - 14:00||14:00 - 20:00|
|Friday||05:00 - 14:00||14:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||-||10:00 - 14:00|
The opening hours for the last day before autumn break, Christmas, winter break, Easter and summer vacation often differ from our regular opening hours. Please watch out for notices about this posted in the centre!
User survey results
Question: "How do you rate the treatment you had at Firda Physical Medicine Centre relative to any treatment you had before coming to us?